Ioannina makes a perfect base for exploring the northwestern region of Epirus. The city traces its origins to 6th century AD as an important Byzantine Empire border town and, later, as the site of largely peaceful cohabitation of the Muslim, Christian and Romaniote Jewish populations. One example of the later is the Ioannina castle Its Kale, the oldest Byzantine fortress in Greece. It contains the tomb of Ali Pasha, the city’s Ottoman ruler as well as an old synagogue within its walls.
- Wise Ram: a proud partner of Municipality of Ioannina
- Wise Ram in FES Skopje
- Wise Ram SA is honorarily facilitating the welcome of VisitBerlin
- A joint project co-produced by Wise Ram SA and the American Farm School
- Actions with Municipality of Aristoteles
- Wise Ram has just arrived in the Municipality of Katerini
- Webcast on Tornos News